Monday, April 18, 2016

Царската ж.п. гара / The Royal Railway Station - Sofia / Vienna

По случай международния ден на недвижимите паметници на културата - 18 април.

The railway station in Kazichene village by Sofia was constructed in 1906 to serve the summer residence of Ferdinand I. (then Prince, since 1908 King/Tzar of Bulgaria) and after 1918 to serve to the family of his successor - King/Tzar Boris III.
After the death of King Boris in 1943 and the 1946 unofficial abdication of his wife Queen Jovanna, the daughter Maria Louisa and the son Simeon II, the railway station was abandoned  to face total devastation at present.

Mястото от което Цар Борис III е започвал пътуванията си със собствения си управляван от него локомотив.
The Royal railway station is the place frome where King Boris III had been starting his trips by a locomotive which he drove by himself.


Мястото, от което Цар Борис III започвал пътуванията си с управляван от него локомотив.
The Royal railway station is the place where King Boris III had started from his trips by a locomotive which he drove by himself

Лазерно сканиране на Царската гара в с. Казичене.
Laser scanning of the Royal railway station in Kazichene village by Sofia.

Царската ж.п. гара заснета с дрон.

The Royal railway station shot by a drone.

Царската гара в Казичене тъне в разруха.
The Royal railway station is buried in devastation.

Старата царска ж.п. гара е пред срутване
mediapool - 15.11.2017 г.

* * *

Не така печално стоят нещата с аналогични паметници на културата в други европейски страни.

Императорската дворцова ж.п. гара към градската железница на Виена при лятната императорска резиденция в Шьонбрун е проектирана от арх. Отто Вагнер, 1896-97 и изградена до 1899 г. Независимо че след разпадането на Австро-Унгарската империя през 1919 г., Австрия  става република, днес сградата на гарата е реставрирана и превърната в музей.    
The Imperial Court station to the Vienna city railway system located close to the summer Imperial residence in Schoenbrunn was designed by architect Otto Wagner in 1896-97 and constructed until 1899. Regardless that after the fall of Austrian-Hungarian Empire in 1919, Austria became a republic, at present the building has been strictly restored and turned into a museum.

След края на монархията, павилионът е използван задълго като скулпторско ателие. След 1945 г. гарата е в поругано състояние, отчасти разрушена при бомбардировките. Наета е като място за експозиции от Австрийския музей за социална и икономическа история от 1957 до 1987 г., когато е присъединен към групата на Виенския музей. Проект за реновирането на сградата е осъществен през 1987-1989 г. от арх. Адолф Кришаниц.

After the end of the monarchy, the pavilion was for many years used as a sculptor's studio. After 1945, it was in "derelict" condition, owing in part to damage caused by bombing. The building was rented as an exhibition venue by the Austrian Museum of Social and Economic History (Österreichisches Gesellschafts- und Wirtschaftsmuseum) from 1957 to 1987, when it was integrated into the Wien Museum group. A renovation project was carried out in 1987–1989 by architect Adolf Krischanitz.

The Imperial Court Pavilion at Hietzing station in Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment